Oswestry’s First Neapolitan Pizza Restaurant
Welcome! We’re a relaxed, local pizzeria who are passionate about bringing the traditions and artistry of pizza from Naples, to Shropshire.
Our casual dining restaurant is perfect for anyone and everyone; family gatherings, celebrations, date nights and somewhere to bring the kids. Serving up fast, delicious pizzas in a cool, relaxed atmosphere. Having a pizza party? This is the perfect spot.
- opening hours -
wednesday - Friday
10AM - 3pm / 5pm - 10.30pm
Saturday 10AM - 10.30pm
Sunday 12pm - 3PM
Please note. Last food orders are at 9pm. We are licenced until 10.30pm.
fast, fresh neapolitan pizza
Formerly a successful foodie café, this venture is a natural progression for our independent catering business and one that we’re super excited to share with our incredible local community and those visiting from far and wide.
When you visit why not try our authentic Neapolitan Margherita - our famous pizza base topped with San Marzano tomatoes, fior di latte, extra virgin olive oil and basil. A fine example of less is more!
To book a table please click HERE. If you are booking for more than 8 people, are bringing children or require wheelchair access please read the additional information at the bottom of the page. Takeaway service is available but collection only at this time. Please place your click and collect order below.
things you need to know before booking
For parties of up to 8 people please book HERE
For parties of 9 or more, please email email@example.com.
Please be aware that the biggest group size we can accomodate is a max of 14 guests. Alternatively, an exclusive use service is available. Email for more details
Booking in advance is advisable, especially during peak times. Walk in's are welcome and we will endevour to seat you asap where we have availability
- All tables have an industry standard turn time based on the booking size
- Last orders for food 9pm. Last orders for drinks 10.30pm. Accept Sundays 3pm.
A 7.5% service charge is added to all group bookings over 8 persons
- Tables are allocated based on booking size. Table requests unfortunately can’t be guaranteed
Our restaurant is small. We have one table suitable for pram/pushchair access. Please call for availability and we will do our best to accommodate you
Under 12’s are welcome until 7pm. When booking for younger guests, please include them in the total number of guests.
- If your plans change, and you no longer require your booking, please be courteous enough to cancel your booking, either via the app or by giving us a ring on 07891906373. A no show fee of £10 per booking is implemented on peak days & times.
- A booking can be cancelled up to 3 hours before without charge
- No outside food or drink allowed.